What is the goal of CRM?
The idea of CRM is that it helps businesses use technology and human resources to gain insight into the behavior of customers and the value of those customers. With an effective CRM strategy, a business can increase revenues by:
* providing services and products that are exactly what your customers want
* offering better customer service
* cross selling products more effectively
* helping sales staff close deals faster
* retaining existing customers and discovering new ones
Susannah Patton and Tom Wailgum