This tutorial on Microsoft Expression is for those who rather be shown how than told how.
In this tutorial see how to:
* Create Web sites using drag and drop controls
* Employ Cascading Style Sheets formatting and management
* Create Cascading Style Sheet layouts
* Create a page design using layout tables
* Create page transition effects and background sounds
* Add interactive buttons and create hyperlinks
* Create dynamic Web templates to reuse
* Create forms to gather online information
* Write, edit, and optimize code and scripts
* Use IntelliSense to help reduce coding errors
* Retrieve and present data from live RSS feeds
* Integrate data from databases or XML data
* Create dynamic Web content using ASP.NET technology
This tutorial uses real world examples to give you a context in which to use the task. This tutorial also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects.