Following are the examples benefits that a company would get from successful implementation of CRM software.
* CRM could track customer interests and purchase history over time. It proactively generate new marketing initiatives for customers based on their unique histories.
* CRM could log a history of a customer's service requests. A service technician could easily view all of those requests when the customer called with a new issue. Reviewing a customer's service history might help the technician resolve a customer's new issue much more quickly.
* A manager could view all of the interactions with a customer across various functional areas such as sales, marketing, and customer service. People typically refer to this cross-functional history as a 360-degree view of the customer.
* Marketing managers could analyze and report on the effectiveness of their marketing lists and campaigns to determine how they should re-allocate future marketing investments.
* An analyst could use business intelligence tools to segment customers and prospects to identify trends and create predictive models for sales and customer service planning.