Business Purposes and Benefits
* Better supply/demand responsiveness, enabling your organization to see and respond to new opportunities.
* Improved customer satisfaction, given the improved underlying communication and collaboration made possible.
* Improved regulatory compliance, essential in today's world of Sarbanes-Oxley and EH&S requirements.
* Better coordination and synchronization between you, your suppliers, and your other business partners helps keep your supply chain working well—optimized and aligned with your priorities.
* Improved cash flows, given the reduction in inventory levels in conjunction with the improved number of inventory turns made possible.
* Enhanced profitability through lower costs, all made possible by timely planning, execution, and supply chain coordination.